Friday, October 28, 2016

Month in a Minute

 Dress Rehearsal at the MGM Grand Convention Center for Rodan + Fields, that's a lot of chairs!

Fall is in full swing and we have been criss-crossing the country this month to do some exciting work. The whole team gathered in Las Vegas in the early part of October to spend some team building time and work with a new client, Rodan + Fields who asked me to be part of their Annual National Convention. What an event - I have never seen such long lines at a Starbucks in my life (about 100 people long!). I want to give a huge shout out to all the wonderful people in my breakout room who came up to speak with me and share your own stories of challenge and resiliency. It was an honor to be with you all! If you haven’t heard of Rodan + Fields yet, check them out. I can attest to the quality of their skincare products having been a customer for several years now and highly recommend them.

Clockwise from top left: CHG Healthcare Leadership Conference; Hangin' with my buddy Steve; AMN Workforce Summit; Me, Courtney Millspaugh, and Sharon Johnson from Nationwide Insurance
I also had the opportunity to work with UniFirst in Boston, Nationwide Insurance in Columbus, be part of the Healthcare Workforce Summit in San Diego, present at the CHG Healthcare Leadership Conference in Salt Lake City, and work with Alkermes in Boston along with Steve. It has been a busy but exciting month. I am looking forward to some upcoming events as well in Boston, Salt Lake City, Des Moines, and Phoenix. Hope to see you at one soon!

No comments: