Thursday, September 1, 2016

Month in a Minute

Clockwise from top left: Presentation at  SMPS, Speaking at the Nebraska State SHRM confrence, Taylor Shimberg and me at Altman Vilandrie & Co., Steve and me at SHRM, Angela and me at SMPS

August was a very busy month for us at Penumbra, highlights including the SMPS Conference in Philadelphia and the Nebraska State SHRM Conference plus work with new clients in New York, Boston and Utah.
 
Funny story from the road. I was on a Southwest flight with a stop in a city that required me to stay on the plane, we had to wait for the local passengers to deplane and new passengers to board before continuing on. Every time that happens, the flight attendants make an announcement:
 
“For those of you continuing on with us please remain seated and we will come through and count you. Then you can get up and change seats or use the restrooms: one in the front and two in the back.”
 
There was a couple sitting next to me and the woman turned to her husband  and said, “Well I have to go #2 so I will have to wait for these people to get off and go in the back.”


No comments: