Thursday, June 2, 2016

Month in a Minute

Clockwise from  top left: Pam, Steve and Me at DEN;Managers meeting with 120 top leaders from SNHU; Molly Manning from Income Research + Management and me; Speaking at the Argentum Executive Summit
We had another busy month with travels to Virginia, Denver, Irvine, Boston, Minneapolis and Salt Lake City. Thank you to everyone at Argentum, what a great conference for senior living professionals. I hadn’t been to Denver in a few years, especially downtown. I have to say it was disappointing to see the amount of young people just loitering in the streets during the day. Many of them were begging for money and using drugs in public. I am guessing that I must be getting old because my thought was, “These are able bodied kids, they need to get a job!” which sounds like something my grandma would have said.
 
On the upside, Pam, Steve and I had a quick check-in for a few hours at the Denver airport, there’s nothing like a meeting on the go.
 
Hope your summer is off to a good start! 

No comments: