Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Reflections of 2014

I love new year's eve and the prospect of what the new year holds. 2014 has been an incredible year for me, it was filled with some real challenges but also some career highlights. And as painful as the challenges have been, I have learned and grown so much because of them.

On the last day of the year, I am most grateful for my two beautiful daughters. They have shown so much maturity and resiliency this year. They are both healthy and happy and bring me so much joy.

I have been able to travel to some beautiful places this year. My favorite highlights include visiting St. John USVI, Charleston SC, and attending Sundance. Being invited to speak at the Museum of Fine Arts in Richmond hosted by Wells Fargo was so cool, as was speaking to the Intuit XDers this year. And I also had the pleasure of speaking to government agencies for the first time. By far, the most special hotel I stayed at this year was the Four Seasons in Santa Barbara.    




I also have been blessed this year with so many wonderful people who have been my supporters, my advisors, and dearest friends. A special thank you to Pamela Sumner, Nicole Lorey, Jordana Mirel, Jane Mata, Mark Brazeal, Vicki Clark, Loretta Yenson and Perry Pigeon Hooks of Hooks Books, and my sweetheart David Bailey.

No comments: