Saturday, June 21, 2014

Request for Help

For those of you loyal readers, thank you. It is a great pleasure to do the work I do and work with so many amazing people. I need some specific support on a couple of things:

1. Write an Amazon review for Ego vs EQ. The magic number is 50 and I am currently at 34 so I just need 16 nice people to take 5 minutes out of their busy day to do this. It is very simple, you just go to:

http://www.amazon.com/EGO-vs-EQ-Emotional-Intelligence/product-reviews/1937134768/ref=dpx_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

Click on the button that says, "Create your own review". You can do this even if you did not buy a copy from Amazon. If you did buy a copy, just be sure that you are logged in. Once we hit 50 reviews, Amazon begins to include Ego vs EQ in marketing campaigns that it is not currently eligible for now.

2. Recommend me for a TED Talk. They are planning the 2015 conference now and it is my goal to speak there next year. The page to go to is:

http://conferences.ted.com/TED2015/

You will be asked 6 questions, only 2 are mandatory. Please let me know if you need any information from me.

Thanks a million!!  

No comments: