Thursday, November 12, 2009

Working Mom

So I am on a business trip and had a meeting today with the senior HR team of my super conservative, life insurance client. Always dressing the part when I am there I brought my pearl necklace and earrings to wear today, and pulled them out of my jewelry pouch on my way out the door this morning. I got to the client's office, gave my presentation and then stopped in the ladies room on my way out. I looked it the mirror and noticed that I was covered in sparkles all over my neck and face. My little girls often use my jewelry pouches for putting teeth in for the tooth fairy and apparently when I pulled out the pearls, a load of pixie dust came with it! I looked like a cross between a trannie and a girls night in Vegas. OMG what was going through their mind when they saw it?!?!?

No comments: